Thursday, May 31, 2012

What to do? What to do?

What me work?  Now?


Tomorrow morning, I am schedule for job interview.  You know while on unemployment you must apply at least, 3 x's  a week for jobs.  Well, I got a call yesterday.  Someone thinks I fit the bill for this job  and they want to interview me.   What a revolting development this is!!!!!!!! 

I have turned this over to God.  I can not make up my mind.  Do I want to go back to work or not?  The money is not what I'm used to making but not too, shabby.  It sure would boost my income and allow me to buy a better rig instead of an older model.  The big issue here is it will push back my getting out there on the road a few months or maybe a year.  I just can't think about this any longer. 

Have decided to let it flow with all the positive energy I have in me and hope some revelation will come to me.  Now, there is always the chance they won't hire me, then problem solved.  At least for a little while. 

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your input is greatly appreciated.