Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Realms of Possibilities

Travel trailers I have been looking at, so far :

Jayco, Jay Flight Swift  SLX 145RB and 154BH and 184Bh’s very nice.  




Canyon Cat 12RB by Palomino Travel Trailer is 12 Ft. long.  I like this size best.



and the 2012 Nomad Joey Travel Trailer 204 by Skyline RV. It is 20Ft. 



 
Still to check out are the Casita travel trailers and the Scampi’s.  This might mean a road trip to find these.

Some things I would like Fridge and Freezer separate.  If not, I'd want a frig that operates 3 ways, 12v, 110 and gas.  I heard they were the best way to go. I like the baths on the Swifts with the little tub and shower.  I found these quite roomy.
Sorry for the pics, I copied them from the Internet and some are blurry.

That’s it for now.  I need to create a spreadsheet and get my finances roped in to a more workable form.   But first I need to get this computer room tightened up.

Brags needed here, my granddaughter, Taylor is graduating tonight from high school.  She finished 8th in a class of 350 students.   I am so proud of her.  She has received so many awards.  Off to college next year, majoring in veterinary science.   She will make a great vet.  Yea! Taylor!
Any input is welcome.  I thank all the bloggers out there who blogged from the beginning it has been so valuable.  BTY, I have a friend who is thinking about doing the same thing-I got her right fired-up.  Spoke to a real estate agent this morning.  This is beginning to firm up.  The plan is developing nicely. y'all.


Have a great Wednesday.  Happy Trails to everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey...really looking forward to reading your past and future posts! You go girl!!....p.s...I didn't know they made a 3 way fridge....seems like the 12 volt would really suck the battery down but I learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your input is greatly appreciated.