Sunday, April 13, 2014

Microwave Meat Sauce

1 large serving or two average servings

Ingredients

4 oz. Beef ground
1/2 cup Picsweet Seasoning Blend, Frozen onion, pepper, celery and parsley
.5 tsp Garlic
2/3 cups Crush Tomatoes
1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 tsp. Parsley, dried
1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated

Directions

In a small glass bowl, mix all ingredients but use only half of the Parmesan cheese.  Cover with a dish and cook in microwave for 5-6 minutes, makes about 1 2/3 cups of meat sauce.  Serve over pasta.   Sprinkle the other half of the Parmesan cheese on top. 

Nutrition facts per serving:  WW Points 4

Calories: 188.9 Total Fat: 11.3 Sodium: 321 Carbs: 8.6 Dietary Fiber: 1.5 Protein: 12.5








New and Old Paintings


Here are a few paintings I have been working on the past month.


Original 


This was  15 minute painting.  It is done in watercolor.
I was trying to achieve a fluid movement since the topic for March was "underwater".
It was not submitted because I did't quite like it.  I'm working on another one, we'll see.




This is a screen capture off Google maps the March topic was "Slovenia."


I found this woman on a bus and thought she would be a great subject.

This painting is done in oils.  I have de-cluttered the shot to achieve  better portrait.



It turned out pretty good.  Unfortunately, I could not submit it because she was in Croatia not Slovenia!  

 Llica 10000, Zagreb, Croatia     

What!!!!!!!


This is a 2' x 3' oil painting of my first grandchild, Brett.  I cannot put my hands on the photo.  I'm reworking it  bit to give it more detail.   I painted this when he was two years old (he is now 28) .


 That's all for now.  Hope you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your input is greatly appreciated.