Thursday, August 10, 2017

New Artwork Efforts

Been enjoying some painting, lately, thought I would share my results.   We have had rain everyday, for the past two months and this is a good way to keep busy and dry.




This is an oil painting on a 16 x 12 inch canvas.  It took me about 8 weeks to complete.  It has been while since I picked-up my paints.  I takes getting used to again.






This is a watercolor done on Archers 140 lb hot press  14 x 11 inches.
I basically, work in oils but I have been trying to master watercolors.  It is harder, I think, especially, color mixing.   This is a portrait of my grandson Emery, when he was about 2 years old.


Hope you enjoyed my mini art show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your input is greatly appreciated.